2020 Optoelectronics Global Conference (OGC 2020)
Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Sep 07-11, 2020
Jul 10, 2020
IEEE--2020 Optoelectronics Global Conference (OGC 2020)--Ei compendex, scopus
Date:September 7-11, 2020
OGC 2020 will be held concurrently with the 22nd China International Optoelectronic Exposition (CIOE) in Shenzhen. The conference aims to promote interaction and exchange of various disciplines among professionals in academia and industry at home and abroad. In addition, it also serves to turn technologies into industrial applications.
* IEEE Photonics Society
* IEEE Photonics Society-Guangdong Chapter
* China International Optoelectronic Exposition
* China International Optoelectronic Conference
* Chengdu Young Academic Conference Co. Ltd.
* Xiancheng Yang, Vice Chairman of China International Optoelectronic Exposition Organizing Committee Office, China
* Perry Shum, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore;
* Qihuang Gong, President of Chinese Optical Society, China;
* Baojun Li, Jinan University, China;
* Aaron Ho, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China;
* Hai Yuan, GIAT, China.
* Chennupati Jagadish, President of IEEE Photonics Society; Australian National University, Australia;
* Qingming Luo, President of Hainan University, China;
* Xiang Zhang, President of University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
Accepted and registered papers will be published by IEEE Conference Publication.
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the conference Proceedings by Conference Publishing Services, and reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for IEEE Xplore.
★How to Submit:
[Abstracts] Accepted Abstracts will be invited to present at the conference, the abstract will not be published.
[Full Papers] Accepted full papers presented at the conference will be published into the conference proceedings.
For more info. please visit: http://www.ipsogc.org/sub.html
★Scope of the Conference:
OGC 2020 will cover all major areas in optoelectronics, optical communications and fundamental optics along with workshops in areas of current interest. Topics interested but not limited to:
S1. Laser Technology
* Mid-infrared Lasers
* Ultrafast Laser Science and Technology
* Laser manufacturing
* High Intensity Lasers and High Field Phenomena
S2. Optical Communication and Networks
* Integration of Optical and Wireless Networking
* Advanced digital-signal processing
* AI and ML in optical networking
* Emerging network architecture in 5G and edge computing
S3. Infrared Technologies and Applications
* Infrared detector materials and devices
* Infrared cameras and systems
* Infrared detectors and imaging applications
S4. Precision Optics
* Super-precision optical manufacturing and equipment
* Testing for super-precision optical surface and equipment
* Ultra-precision freeform surfaces design, manufacturing and Testing
S5. Fiber-Based Technologies and Applications
* Design, fabrication, characterization and cabling of optical fibers
* Specialty fibers
* Microstructured and nanostructured fibers
S6. Optoelectronic Devices and Applications
* Millimeter, submillimeter, and far-infrared detectors and instrumentation
* Ultra-violet, visible and infrared sensing and imaging technology
* Combination of active and passive optical sensing
S7. Biophotonics and Biomedical Optics
* Clinical and Translational Biophotonics
* Microscopy, Histopathology and Analytics
* Optical Tomography and Spectroscopy
The Optoelectronics Global Conference (OGC) is an annual event co-located with China International Optoelectronic Exposition (CIOE) in Shenzhen. If you are looking for increased visibility, new business development (...) or any combination, OGC enables you to develop and highlight your brand towards a key audience.
Please visit the web page for more details: http://www.ipsogc.org/sponsorship.html
M: +86-132 8128 0917