2022 13th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education (ICDLE 2022)
Oct 28-30, 2022
Sep 25, 2022
Full name: 2022 13th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education(ICDLE 2022)
Abbreviation: ICDLE 2022
*2022 13th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education*
October 28-30, 2022 ▪ University of Barcelona, Spain
Since founded in 2010, the International Conference on Distance Learning and Education (ICDLE) has been successfully held for 12 editions in Spain, Japan, Singapore and other countries. It was held at Nanyang Technological University, University of Barcelona, Tokyo Institute of Technology and other world-renowned universities.
The 13th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education (ICDLE 2022) will be held at University of Barcelona, Spain during October 28-30, 2022.
Accepted papers will be published in one of the following open access journal on the basis of the paper topics:
* International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET, ISSN: 2010-3689)
Frequency: Monthly | DOI: 10.18178/IJIET
Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (Since 2019), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
* International Journal of Learning and Teaching (IJLT, ISSN: 2377-2905)
Frequency: Quarterly | DOI: 10.18178/ijlt
Abstracting/Indexing: Google Scholar, Crossref, CNKI, etc.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▷Open & E-learning technological issues: ♢Open Learning and Distance Education ♢Authoring Tools ♢Content Development ♢Design, Implementation, Integration and Delivering Issues ♢Tools and Systems ♢Intelligent E-Learning Technology; ▷Distance Education and ethics: ♢Societal Issues ♢Impact of E-Learning on Social Change ♢E-Learning and Pedagogical Challenges ♢Impact of Cultural Factors on E-Learning; ▷Open & E-learning curriculum issues: ♢Intelligent User Interfaces ♢User Needs ♢Human Factors ♢Accessibility to Disabled Users; ▷Organization and management: ♢Building E-Learning Architecture ♢Legal Issues ♢Policy and Law; ▷Evaluation and standards: ♢E-Learning Quality Management ♢Standards for Learning Objects ♢Evaluation and Performance Measurements; ▷Open & E-learning domain applications: ♢Primary and Secondary Education ♢Home Schooling ♢Higher Education ♢Distance Learning ♢Training
For more topics, please visit: http://icdle.org/cfp.html
1. Language. English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at ICDLE 2022; If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper.
3. Paper Length. The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper length exceeds (7) printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
- By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icdle2022
- Or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment. The email subject should be named as "[Full Paper / Abstract Submission] +"Journal name (IJIET or IJLT)".
- Please prepare your abstract or full paper according to one of Journal templates and make the submission. Your submission will be confirmed by conference secretary within three working days.
- If you prefer one of the journals, please kindly send an email to email@example.com after your submission, indicating which journal you prefer.
Historical Building, University of Barcelona, Spain
Add: University of Barcelona Historical Building Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
YouTube: Conference about Computer
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)