2022 5th International Conference on Big Data and Education (ICBDE 2022)
data mining & big dataEducation
Feb 26-28, 2022
Dec 05, 2021
Full Name: The 2022 5th International Conference on Big Data and Education (ICBDE 2022)
Abbreviation: ICBDE 2022
Time: February 26-28, 2022 Venue: Crowne Plaza Shanghai, China
Conference official Website: http://www.icbde.org/
The 2022 5th International Conference on Big Data and Education (ICBDE 2022) will be held in Shanghai, China during February 26-28, 2022. Big Data is an emerging paradigm applied to datasets whose size is beyond the ability of commonly used softwa re tools to capture, manage, and process the data within a tolerable elapsed time. Such datasets are often from various sources (Variety) yet unstructured such as social media, sensors, scientific applications, surveillance, video and image archives, Internet texts and documents, Internet search indexing, medical records, business transactions and web logs; and are of large size (Volume) with fast data in/out (Velocity). More importantly, big data has to be of high value (Value) and establish trust in it for business decision making (Veracity). Various technologies are being discussed to support the handling of big data such as massively parallel processing databases, scalable storage systems, cloud computing platforms, and MapReduce. Let us join in ICBDE 2022 to enjoy the discussion!
Call for papers:
New Computational Models for Big Data
Data and Information Quality for Big Data
Big Data Analytics in Government
Real-life Case Studies of Value Creation through Big Data Analytics
Big Data Industry Standards
Autonomic Computing and Cyber-infrastructure, System Architectures, Design and Deployment
Energy-efficient Computing for Big Data
Big Data Open Platforms
Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Search
Distributed, and Peer-to-peer Search
Visualization Analytics for Big Data
Computational Modeling and Data Integration
Social Web Search and Mining
High Performance Cryptography
Visualizing Large Scale Security Data
Threat Detection using Big Data Analytics
Privacy Threats of Big Data
Portals and Virtual learning
Partnerships in e-Learning
Information and Communications Technology in Education
Information and Computer Education
Technology adoption and diffusion of e-learning
More topics, please view: http://www.icbde.org/cfp.html
Notes for submission:
1. Full Paper Submission (if the article is less than 10 pages and more than 12 pages, an extra fee of 500CNY/ 70USD per page shall be charged).
2. Abstract Submission (only oral presentation or poster presentation is considered, and authors who do not want to publish full paper can only submit abstract).
3. The full paper of the recruitment and registration will be included in the conference proceedings. During the conference, the best oral presentation will be selected from each session.
4. After receiving the full paper, it may be required to modify the final draft according to the requirements of the review comments. The final paper shall be formatted according to the ACM template, and cannot be modified after submitting the final paper.
5. Do not submit repeatedly. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
1. Please submit your paper through the Electronic Submission system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icbde2022);
2. You also can send your paper to the conference e-mail box: email@example.com
The accepted papers by ICBDE 2022 will be published by ACM, and sent to be indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
The ISBN number assigned to ICBDE 2022 is 978-1-4503-9579-3
The proceedings of previous ICBDE conferences have been successfully Indexed 3-5 months after the conference. Good News about publication：
ICBDE 2021 | ISBN: 978-1-4503-8938-9 | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus
ICBDE 2020 | ISBN: 978-1-4503-7498-9 | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus
ICBDE 2019 | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6186-6 | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus
ICBDE 2018 | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6358-7 | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus
Histories of ICBDE: Please view: http://www.icbde.org/history.html
Conference Secretary: Ms. Curry Lin
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org